- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 21 years, 4 months ago by <B>Marketing Manager</B>.
16th January 2002 at 13:09 #34148<B>Marketing Manager</B>Guest
In this issue of our newsletter:
Call center analyzer – new version
We are pleased to announce a major upgrade to Ansapoint, our call centre staffing analyser for Windows. Ansapoint was first released in 1999. It is an easy to use product that assists Call Centre Managers in predicting their staffing requirements.
By entering call volumes in 30 or 60 minute intervals and your required service level targets, Ansapoint call help you estimate your agent staffing requirements throughout any number of 24 hour periods. Charting and printed reports are offered, as well as the ability to export data to Microsoft Excel.
Version 1.4 offers the following new features:
- Call volume data no longer needs to be entered manually; it can be imported from Excel or from text files using the Windows copy and paste feature.
- A new chart has been added that plots agent occupancy throughout a day.
- As well as calculating the agents required, the ASA and the number of required lines, version 1.4 offers the following results for each 30 or 60 minute interval:
- Average queue length
- Agent occupancy (useful for allocating spare agent resource)
- Percentage of time that all agents are busy (and calls enter the queue)
Ansapoint is available for immediate download from our web site. For more information and a link to the online user guide, please visit:
Click here for more information
Customers who have already purchased Ansapoint are entitled to a free upgrade. Please contact us for details.
Design your own banner ads online
For those of you wishing to promote the products or services of your company, we are now offering an easy alternative to graphical banner advertisements.
AdBuilder lets you design your own banner advertisements on our Web site. You can specify the text to be displayed and the colours for your banner. You can even include an image from your own web site, and you can see the effects of your settings immediately in a sample banner. It is very simple to use and, within a few minutes, you could be displaying your advertisement on our Web sites.
The amount you pay depends on how many times you want your banner to be seen. AdBuilder advertisements are charged at 39.95 Pounds Sterling per 1000 impressions. The minimum order is 250 impressions, and discounts are offered for orders greater than 1000 impressions.
Click here to start building your own banner now
Established in 1989, we have been producing telecommunications software tools since 1996. We published what we believe to be the first free Erlang traffic calculators on the Internet in 1996.
We have supplied Windows versions of these calculators to a wide range of companies in 74 countries across 6 continents. We are a trusted supplier of software to some of the largest companies in the world including Microsoft Corporation, AT&T, British Telecom, Cisco Systems, Network Networks, Ericsson, Siemens and AOL.
All trademarks are recognised as such
We pride ourselves in our fast and efficient customer service. You can read some of our customers’ comments by clicking here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at if you require any further information.
- The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.