- This topic has 124 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Althaf.
14th September 2002 at 18:44 #33345Muzammil.Guest
I see a lot of guys are pitching here for Erlang table.
Here’s the link for Erlang table
And in PDF format,
Hope this helps………….
Muzammil16th November 2002 at 04:50 #33346Zubair A.KhurshidGuest
Dear Mr Muzammil,
No pdf table was found at the given URL.
Can any body guide about it?18th November 2002 at 08:04 #33347ahmad zafirGuest
Lets checked on this url:
however it’s valid until 300 circuit only.23rd January 2003 at 04:23 #33348nietaGuest
can u tell me the different between erlang A table, erlang B table and erlang C table.
please help me. i need ur answer.
In GSM technology, what GoS they used?23rd January 2003 at 06:11 #33349JulianGuest
I’ve no idea on Erlang A. Erlang B is for systems w/o call queuing whilst Erlang C applies to systems with a queue for holding all requested calls not immediately assigned a channel.24th January 2003 at 03:39 #33350c.kristhudass rabertGuest
1.What is line signaling & register signaling?
2.What is N-ISDN & B-ISDN ?
3.What is in-band signaling & out- band signaling?
4.Tell me breifly about E1 & T1
5.Tell me About timeslots in GSM Base stations ?
6.How to use CDMA & What is frequency planning in CDMA?28th January 2003 at 15:04 #33351LuigimexGuest
Answer to 1 …4
1. Line signalling: represent the status of the line (hook on or hook off). Register signaling: represent the translation and storage of digits, for example digits dialled as tones from telephone are translate by a switch into digits to know where to route the call)
2. N ISDN:narrow band ISDN, it is to have over 1 single line two channel that allow to have at the same time two different calls. B ISDN: Broad Band ISDN, to increase bandwith over telephony to support multimedia
3. In band signalling that uses de same path and media to tranfer information, example R1, R2 for trunks. Outof band that siganling is over other media, example CC7 or SS7 for trunks.
4. E1 is 30 voice channel (Europe Standard), T1 is 24 Channesl (USA standard).
5. 6 apologize (not idea)29th January 2003 at 10:32 #33352mostafaGuest
5.In GSM each TRX contains 8 timeslots, wich can be devided between signalling chanels & TCH (traffic) chanels depending on the need.29th January 2003 at 12:17 #33353c.kristhudass rabertGuest
1.what is SDH ?
2.what is synchronization in e1 link?
3. e1 – 32 channal
each is 8 bits
explain about this 8 bits stream of each channal.
if you have brief answer,
send me to
firstname.lastname@example.org January 2003 at 10:55 #33354David DrysdaleGuest
If anyone has an Excel spreadsheet for Erlang B that they could send to email@example.com I would be very grateful.30th January 2003 at 18:02 #33355MostafaGuest
I think that :
1-SDH stands for Synchronous Digital Hierarchy,it’s a standard of transmission where the unit is
STM-1 ( 155Mb).This standard is built over multimode fiber.It represents the evolution of PDH: plesiochronous…,based on G703 standard with the famous E1=2Mb.
2-Synchronisation, is the first TS 0 in the E1 wich shows to the system that the E1 frame starts from here.3rd February 2003 at 21:16 #33356nieta_0612Guest
thx’s 4 everyone who helped me.
i want to know, what is the different between omnidirectional antenna and isotropic antenna ?
how calculate capacity channel (416 channels)?25th February 2003 at 15:29 #33357zohraGuest
if anyone can help me in “Trafic théorie and Erlang formula” they could send to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Great thanks4th March 2003 at 05:12 #33358uday joshiGuest
pl. tell me about digital gain in CDMA terminology.7th March 2003 at 13:37 #33359c.kristhudass rabertGuest
1.what CDMA ?
I need brief explanation.
Those who knows this pls