Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SD Failure please help

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    AAK

Dear Optimizer

Our network is only 2G and we are NOT making any rooming on 3G net.
    3G license not issued still in my country ๐Ÿ™

Well, we are facing no SD blocking and in our case immediate assignment failure is only due LU failure.
    Now i was just thinking that if it would have been mobile issue, then if we see the USER behaviour we find that any particular user uses same cells everyday (except Sundays) so this issue must repeat on same cells everyday.
    And in my case this is not the situation.
    OK if we say that the FAULTY MOBILE PHONE user is very much mobilized, then at night time he should use the cell covering his HOME
    In my case the problem 90% starts at night 3am-6am but again no repetition in any cell is observed. It is always like Hopping. Moving from one place to other with no sequence.
    Well this what i have analyzed.
    What you guys think
    I think it is not Mobile phone
    OR
    REALLY A GHOST

I Think Ghosts has also started using mobile phones ๐Ÿ™‚
    so much advertisements :);)

BR

GSM_Optimizer

Dear AAK;
    you are not facing SDCCH blocking rate but i’m asking if the sdcch_traffic_carried increased may be it increased but in range of SDCCH_MAX so no blocking occures, this MS loop hang could be in any place, i mean that it’s not a mobile hand set continus problem when switching on this kind of mobiles.
    so please i want to know if there is any increase in sdcch_traffic_carried in the duration of failure.

AAK

According to my initial analysis

Yeah, SDCCH Traffic is increased during the failures.

But very less as Channel requests for Location Update is very less (around 500) as compared to MOC/MTC (around 2000)
    Have a taken only 1 cell example.

Same is the case with other cells if we see the ratio.

SO have you found any methods to Minimize it

BR

m@u

Hi AAK,

I have the same problems as you, Cells with High SDCCH Fail Assignment Rate randomly appear for some hours duering the day.

Found T3103 timer expired when the problem is happening. I use GSM NORTEL 2G only.

Found some site alarms, and CSSR affected, SDCCH attempts almost doubled, seizures maintained as previous day without problems, TCH traffic assigned wo problems, no SDCCH congestion.

look at the forum for another post under “m@U” I have explained everything I have until now there.

m@u

Sorry, timer was T3101, not T3103.

raj

What is the reason of RACH failure?

Coolvepowly

Hi, as you may already noted I am fresh here.
    In first steps it is very good if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
    Thanks in advance and good luck! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.