- This topic has 13 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Maya.
29th May 2006 at 12:01 #45097OptimizerGuest
Does anybody has idea about SDCCH drop reason “Suddenly Drops Coneection”. What could be the reason of Suddenly drop connection?29th May 2006 at 13:59 #45098VanderlayGuest
Which vendor equipment is this?5th June 2007 at 06:45 #45099AnoopGuest
Pls snd me details in one bye one as SDCCH Drop, Block, TCH Drop, Block, SDCCH Congestion, TCH congestion and CSR, all reason requried in only GSM, CSSR.,,,,,,,,,, Waiting ur response all5th June 2007 at 08:45 #45100SimanullangGuest
“SDCCH drop due to Suddenly drops connection” this will happen if subscriber get into lift or basement so signal will suddenly dropped –> sdcch/tch drop. please audit direction of antenna and adjust it.30th April 2008 at 09:10 #45101KingGuest
My network suffering form TCHDR in some cells, I want for you more information to process that and what the Parameters affection for this issue
King20th May 2008 at 10:51 #45102pankaj kalyaniGuest
can u pls tell me abt sd,tch drop & congestion causes as well as and steps required to minimize these…..waiting 4 ur response20th May 2008 at 11:59 #45103pankaj kalyaniGuest
i want to know direct retry,cell load sharing parameters of nokia system20th May 2008 at 13:12 #45104Manu katyalGuest
DR i.e Direct retry is a feature in Nokia System.
With DR enabled if SD is allocated & all the TCH are busy then TCH is allocated from a different cell(neighboring cell).
As far as cell loading parameters is concerned there is a very good feature in Nokia Sys i.e TRHO
(Traffic Reason Handover) with this paramter enabled u can offload ur highly congested cells bt be aware of TGT value else there will be ping-pong handoveres.29th September 2010 at 17:48 #45105Prabhakar KumarGuest
PSR-Paging Success Rate,
CSSSR- Call SetUP Success Rate,
All Reasons & rectification done by rf issue.;;;
Waitting ue response early..3rd November 2010 at 13:54 #45106ARIFGuest
Main factors causing high SDCCH Drop rate are as follows:
(I) Inappropriate parameter configuration (system information)
(II) Inadequate system capacity
(1) Parameter modification (threshold of random access error, RACH access threshold),maximum times for retransmission, the number of TS in transmission expansion.
(2) Attention to parameter configuration for partition of location area and location renewal update (configuration for 1800MHz dual band network, CRO, cell reselection hysteresis parameters, time for periodic location etc.,)
(3) In Dual band networks, an exceedingly high rate of excessive location renewal update may be caused by an exceedingly high rate of excessive handover between mobile switch offices centers. Modification shall be made to handover parameters of the 1800MHz dual network, CRO, etc
(4) Apart from factors mentioned above, there might be capacity problems. SDCCH configuration number shall be increased or dynamic SDCCH assignment function and TCH carrier shall be engaged.12th January 2011 at 10:26 #45107AniiiGuest
Hi ,Everyone I am working on Huawei system, Can anybody what is the diff b/w TCH Drop and SD Drop $ TCH Blocking and SD Blocking.29th March 2011 at 06:42 #45108dasGuest
PSR drop reason25th April 2011 at 16:51 #45109abhishekGuest
pls send me reason for SD drop,tch drop ,tch assignment.27th April 2011 at 14:48 #45110MayaGuest
can a transcoder misconfiguration cause SD drops, or does it only cause drops on TCH? thanks