Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS NOKIA POWER CONSUMPTION

Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Akash

Thanks neeraj your answers are very good ,it encouraging a fresher thanks alot…..

syam prakash

in bts cablings(i.e.m2la to dvja)we had to give to connections if any probie appear

prabaharan

how many subscribers wil using the carriers at the same time in nortel bts. and then i don’t know how to calculate

korwilis Chaniago

dear all

i am still confuse as we know, power from BTS come from rectifier..refer to patrick expalanation how big power we need in KVA we need or how many Amper 3 phase, Mcb that we must use..

thanks for your help and explanation

Hisamuddin Ahmed

Hi..
    can anyone tell me if i can use the output of RRI to get 2 Mbps unframed E1 (G.703)?

zia

why 48volt used in GSM

M. RAMAJAYAM GTL

Hello zia,
    I think your fresher to telecom field, all the telecom equipment using -48 v standard , the volatage range in 48 v dc human body withstanding voltage more than this voltage you feel shock, below this volage system takes more currunt so we need to uncrease the conductor size so we are using 48 v dc ( why exactly 48 , the dc system normal standard is 6v, 12v, 24v, 48v. this is the systematic dc .

pavankumar

what is ECT and ECI in CDMA HUAWEI MSC ptotocols meant for?

Gurjinder

Hi everybody,
    I want to know the difference
    between main Rx and diversity Rx refers to nokia ultrasite BTS.

Thanks and Regards,
    Gurjinder

Pix

Hi Gurjinder,

Rx-Div and Rx-Main are two receving signals coming from two different branches of the antenna system.
    Those 2 signals are combined in the “combiner” in order to provide a “better” RX signal.

This is a very typical solution to improve the sensitivity of a BTS.

jainal M.

hi. good day,
    can any body explain what is this for ? In flexihopper there is pop ups ” outdoor flexihopper FE=3 installed but not pressent” this pop ups is bothering us. There is no clear alarms appeard….

Thank you very much…

Parag Patel

Hi, everybody

I want to know differences of BTS model Ultrasite Edge FXC RRI 2+2+2, Ultrsite 444 of Nokia

MMK

Hi gents

I have a query regarding the FXC E1 and FXC E1/T1.

Our client has a tetra cassidian/ nokia base station. The card used is FXC E1/T1 120 ohm.

Can we use 75 ohm FXC E1 card in replacement of it.

What do we have to do in changing the cables. Will it work instead or we should be using 120ohm FXC E1T1 Only.

Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.