Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

NOKIA BSC(DX200) Commands

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Saikat

Hi all genius,

Can anyone help me to let me know the details of the command groups and command classes?

Thanks in advance.

SAIKAT

sudheer

Hi all,

i am presently working on nokia equipment. earlier i compleatly worked on nokia bts.know i have one nokia bsc under me. if you have any information and material about bsc equipment and commands please send to my mail id .
    thank you

Dariush

Hi,
    IF you have any q. You can refere to Nokia Ned 5.3 or 5.4 if you have this Doc. Please go to reference–>commands

Br,
    Dariush

Hi Dariush

How is life going on.
    What’s up these days.Doing anything intersting Please Share
    Regards.

mahesh navale

I need all command set of nokia BSC 3i s11.5

andyt

Dariush, do you like NED 5.4? I really find it difficult to use. Bring back NED3.11 all is forgiven.

DNSATI

Hi Guys,
    I have created a small script to translate XML file back to MML commands. The problem is that values are not represented in the same way in XML as MML. See
    IN MML:
    RX LEV MIN CELL……………………(SL)….-100 dBm
    IN XML it is given a Value of 10

Unfortunaltelly the koncóversion is not linear and differnt with all parameter. Does anyone have a description for value translation ?
    thanks

ashwini singh

i m o&m engineer in nokia,i want to know something about nokia bts,bsc and it’s transmission related topic’s

BoyetQ

Hi Saikat,

Daruish is correct. you can find solution of your problem in terms of command only in NED.. The latest version as I know is 5.5. there are lots of changes to this new release.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.