Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SIP based VoIP issues in Saudi etc.

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 19 years ago by Muhammad Arshad.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joey

I have been having a lot of problems lately using my SIP based VoIP service to Pakistan mobiles etc… and in particular Saudi. The quality is pretty rubbish to say the least, but my bandwidth etc is fine. Also this was working perfect until about 6 months ago when something changed and I do know what. Now getting a heap load of problems surrounding Answer Supervision etc..etc.. and very poor quality. Top countries in Western Europe / States etc.. it is fine, South America not soo good, but primarily problems lie in Middle East and India. I have asked VoIP software provider and they have changed nothing, so guessing it could be the carriers telcos in this area as I know that my VoIP provider (MCI) must use in country stuff to hand off the connections. Anyone have any ideas so that I can at least fight my corner with MCI.

Thanks

Muhammad Arshad

I think you have not enough info about how to run voip business..
    it would be better you must hire a good tech guy who will fight from ur site…
    and if voize qulity is not good enouhg in Arbia that is the other matter, might be u hv not properly install or u r making some small problem which is effecting to all ur system,.
    ok give me idea which hw/software u r using .
    Arshad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.