Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Application definition/Profile specifica

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Saheed

I will be glad if someone can help to solve this application definition and profile specification problem. I placed application definition object into the workplace. I right click on the object and then selected Edit attribute from the pop-up menu to edit application definitions attribute but to my surprise the application definitions does not show/appear as it suppose. The only alternative to edit application definitions is by double click application definition object and takes me to node model: “gna_attrib_definer_adv” where I can edit application definition. Even if I try to edit application definition under this circumstance its regenerate new additional application definition this applied to profile definition object “edit profile specification”. This warming always to come up “Unable to find required configuration object Automatically creating an “Application configuration and Profile configuration” object in the top left corner of the subnetwork of this model, which is causing big problem carrying out my project.
    Thus, these problems occurred when I want to edit server attribute to support Application: supported service the same warming messages appear as above. Please can you kindly help to solve this problem I am encounter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.