Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Video conferencing Issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anas

Hi all,
    I have an interesting and a challenging problem, i really need an expert in this the problem is as follows:

I have designed a Video conferencing network through satellite. Now since having my own transmit station is costy and i require the source signal location to be flexible, i have designed the network to be an IP to stallite broadcast.

1 – I will connect my source signal , though polycom equipment, the signal will be on 1 Mbps connecting to a partner company.

2 – This Company will recive the signal with a video conferencing equipment the it will Uplink my video conferencing signal to the satellite as a DVB.

3 – I will recive the signal throug a normal antenna.

What’s the problem? there you go:
    My partner company said that i need a Video conferencing equipment that is of the same type and brand of the source equipment. otherwise they cant decode the signal to a DVB.
    The problem arise if i have a client (The source) wwho already have an equipment of different type i will then have to buy the same equipment to my partner company for them to uplink the signal for each time i change the source.

Is their anyway or any equipment with which i can decode the video conference IP signal from any source equipment? and then uplink it to the satellite?

I am in a desperate need for a solution, please help

Thank you,
    Cheers,
    Anas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.