this a fault related to VSWR
Fault name :Power limits exceeded
Related faults :SO CF RU:5 – CDU
SO CF RU:24 – CU
SO CF RU:26 – FU
AO TX I1B:2 – CDU output power limits exceeded
AO TX I1B:20 – CU/CDU input power fault
AO TX I2A:0 – TX diversity fault
Description If this fault occurs together with related fault AO TX I1B:20, the measured
TX power at the CDU-F/CU input differs too much from the expected
If related fault AO TX I1B:20 is not raised, the measured TX power at the
CDU/FU output differs too much from the expected. The related fault AO
TX I1B:2 may also be raised, if the difference is severe.
Action Follow the instructions below until the fault is corrected:
If AO TX I1B:20 is present:
• Check the TX cable between the TRU and the CDU-F/CU.
• Switch OFF and ON the power to the CDU-F/CU.
• Reset the TRU.
• Replace the CDU-F/CU.
• Replace the TRU.
• Check the TX cable between the TRU and the CDU.
• Check the Pfwd and Prefl cables (if present) between the TRU and
• Check the TX cables/feeders and connections inside and outside the
• Switch OFF and ON the power to the CDU/FU.