Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Reply To: stranded in the bush

Saul Bejarano

You could get a SIPURA or an ATA186 and connect to one of hundred of service providers, In Canada I have worked with you can contact them to get Canada and US access from a SIPURA box, or you can get a vonage box and get an Ontario local number forwarded to your IP device, I hope this helped.