To download the voice prompts to the AS/AX or DX you can do the following;
1. Copy the voice files to your PC in a directory named for the language, like english.
2. Open a browser window and in the address field type “ftp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx” where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP address to the Tenor.
3. Log in to the tenor with the correct username and password.
4. Once logged in, double click on the IVR folder to open this.
5. Drag the language folder where you copied the prompts to on our PC to this opened folder in the Tenor so it creates the language folder and copies the voice prompts to the folder.
When it is done, you can close the browser.
That is it.