Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Reply To: Help Pl

Dan C

Without using a service provider you will need to have an FXO gatway located within the area code you are trying to call. The best way is not to use your PC but to use an FXS gateway with a an analog phone or use an IP phone. There are lots on the market but I recommend Qtelnet for the quality and support.