Well, I think you would need the following people
1. A project Manager to oversee the implementation
2. A Contact Centre Manager – he should be one of the first people you employ
3. A telecoms expert – You will need someone to either help you expand your switch and/or order appropriate circuits
4. Depending on the size of your operation, you may also need someone from your IT department to set up PC’s licnses, applications, etc.
5. An external technology partner – someone who can give you unbiased advice. Personally I wouldnt start with a technology vendor.
6. An external recruitment company. This is where they really provide good value, especially when there is a new startup.
And thats just to start. Could you let me know what the size and function of the call centre is?