Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Good Call Center

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years, 9 months ago by Call Center Outsourcing Argent.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike ADT Security Reseller

Anybody looking to outsource? the Dominican Republic and Mexico are the places to look at. I have been outsourcing for many years and have had the most success working with Dominican call centers and Mexican call centers. I worked with a Mexican call center many years ago and decided to move my operations to the DR because it was most cost effective at the moment. Before doing business in the DR call a few centers and get some good quotes, I have worked with a center called Premium Outsourcing Services, good people, very professional and really look out for a clients best interest, the only downside to them is that depending on the time of year you contact them they might or might not have enough seats to accommodate a new program. The other call center in Mexico I think was called Avela or Anexi don’t remember delt with them 7 years ago.

Call Center Outsourcing Argent

Latin America is really hot right now for call center outsourcing. The best country in Latin America for call centers however is Argentina. There are so many people in Buenos Aires now from all over the world – speaking a multitude of different languages. For instance – 5CA.com is a Dutch Company but headquartered in Buenos Aires. There are many companies like this, multlingual, 24/7 support and operates like they are in western Europe or the United States.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.