Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center in Dhaka

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    kazi

I want to know the Function & Procedure to set up a call center?
    How can i established a call center & let me know the starting capital & expenses. i will be verry proud if tell me your experiece about call center. i am very interested if some one(expert)want to do these business by shareholder.
    my mail address is

Saif

Mr gokul I can’t agree with you ….
    we have good manpower now and we can compete with any other agent in IN or PK. But we do face the problem about investment.

I personally a Call Center Executive and our chairman doesn’t want to invest more. He wants profit within four months. But its rare in call center industry.

I think owners should have to wait minimum for six months for the return .

Ronny Adak

Bangladesh an emerging name in the BPO industry. I am from India and myself Ronny Adak, I have seen the BPO professionals in bangladesh they take every oppertunity seriously. India has been already saturated with BPO Voice and Non-Voice process. But we are looking for Call Centers in Bangladesh. We have many Voice and Non-Voice Process. We don`t charge anything for outbound process. If anyone interested then please contact me as soon as possbile. Looking forward to positive response from your side.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. We suggest that you do not waste your time replying if you are not prepared to pay for the advertising.]

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.