- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years, 5 months ago by Wallace Yang.
6th November 2004 at 18:03 #28404wy0423Guest
Hi, I am Wallace Yang from Taiwan, I have a better solution than VOIP, which is called VoIP over WIAS (Wireless Internet Access Service)system, the structure of the system is based on the technology of VOIP and wireless solution.
The Advantage of WIAS (Wireless Internet Access Service) System
1. WIAS is making the lowest cost for the total solution of telecommunication.
2. To dedicate yourself to be one of a qualify type one telecom system operator, WIAS is the lowest cost you ever and never know.
3. WIAS is the lowest cost to have you own the system with complete QoS, Billing, CDR, MIS..etc.
4. Because of you are handling WIAS system, therefore, you know the operating cost than anyone else, as well as you are handling marketing sales price.
5. Depending on the marketing demands you are able to decide to expand the productivity from your system in any time as well as the capacity. (i.e. 1 X E1 monthly or weekly is considerable acceptance)
6. You are able to lower your risk and running cost as well in any circumstances, for the WIAS (Wireless Internet Access Service) System is IP base.
7. WIAS (Wireless Internet Access Service) System is the lowest cost for the telecommunication’s infrastructure, as well as the international telecommunication’s infrastructure.
8. WIAS (Wireless Internet Access Service) System is the cheapest host control center, via internet, WIAS (Wireless Internet Access Service) System create the cheapest voice communication due to the inter-call between each POP site locally or internationally is based on the IP structure, as well as its wireless, so the convenience of communication is much better than proper line for its advantage of mobility, and less trouble for the maintenance compare with fix line.
9. The structure of WIAS (Wireless Internet Access Service) System is integrated by the VoIP and wireless transmission technology; therefore, the up-link and download VoIP data (voice and data) can be transmitted via wireless solution easily by local tower (after technical improvement).
10. WIAS (Wireless Internet Access Service) System is available for any kinds of handset to handset communicate easily, after setting the proper radio protocol of the handsets and the tower.
11. According to the WIAS (Wireless Internet Access Service) System solution is incubating daily in Taiwan, people are easily to transfer voice and data to the other end with very low cost by VoIP over WIAS all over the world.
If you are interested in knowing more information about VoIP over WIAS System, please feel free to contact me. Thanks
Wallace Yang6th November 2004 at 18:05 #28405Wallace YangGuest
Tell me more about WIAS system, please.