Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

tenor A800

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    bilal Sheikh

Hello,
    can i get Tenor A800 quintum configuration if ic an get complete sample configuration i can modify it accordingly
    plz help me
    bilal

steed

does any one know the minimum bandwidth required for Tenor A800 to use 8 PSTN lines?

How good is QBill with Tenors? I would like to know where can i get QBill Manual to download.

Thanks, apreciated

Steed

Jareer

I have DSL(PPPoE) w/1 static IP and trying to connect a linksys router using NAT to my A800, I allowed all ports quintum requires, I hit my radius but can’t reach my other gateway, where am I going wrong here? Help please!!!

Jareer

Jeff

bilal Sheikh,

Let me know what you want to do so I can provide you a sample.

steed,

Qbill is not bad but we have a solution as well. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Jareer,

We have the A800 working with a $40 router/firewall over cable modem. Drop me a line to discuss.

Maxie

For Q-Bill User Guide and other information on Q-Bill, you should write to Andres Sandoval at
    andres@qiiq.com.

He can also give you an on-line demo of Q-Bill.

We are very happy with Q-Bill for our ITSP business in Uruguay and Yugoslavia.

Carolina

i need to know how can i configure my AS800 quintum to send fax over ip, and how can i generate a fake ringback tone..

Please if anyone can help me let me know, my email is:

vitaes11@hotmail.com

despo

hi can anyone send me a doc on configuaring a A800.specifically for a calling card system.and also how to put a prefix number infront.

Edwin

I need to know how to configure A800 quintum to enable the CDR facility, please help

my mail is:
    bedoyaedwin@hotmail.com

deva

Despo, drop me a line so I can perhaps help out. devacool@hatmail.com

Assanjie Gulawita

Pls help me to do the sample configaration for Quintum A 400

To do billing. to send faxes, presently pstn line want hang off

Alberto

Hello,
    How can I copy the entire configuration from one A800 to another?

Thanks in advance for any help with this

Alberto

For all of us looking for A800 documentation, in the link below you can find the entire CLI (Command Line Interface) docs. Is a PDF file with 222 pages.
    ALMOST anything you need to configure your Quintum Tenor A800. Good luck!

http://www.techland.co.uk/shared/techdocs/cli419.pdf

begra8fl

Steed
    I think Tenor A800 requires 16kbps for each line. 8lines would require 128kbps.

begra8fl

Hi everyone:
    Please can you share your experience with me on configuring a Tenor A800 conected to a Private LAN through a Linksys Router.

begra8fl

Mat Hitchcock

To copy a complete gateway set up to another unit copy the db.bin file using ftp.

Download it from the configured unit onto your PC and then upload to the new gateway.

We are running the Official Quintum Training Course in the UK – see the Commercial Forum for full details.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 207 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.