- This topic has 67 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 4 months ago by Peace.
25th July 2009 at 08:20 #57161PanGuest
🙂 The main our aim – be always in doubt respecting our abilities.. rolling stone gathers no moss:)25th July 2009 at 21:25 #57162IvannGuest
Thank you very much! You are gentlemen and didn’t leave girl in a trouble 🙂 I’ve started this discussion and then disappeared – not good, please, don’t think I’m thankless 🙂 I’m following your “conversation” very attentively.
1) Some more details: this firm is based on military sub-unit and they use their own equipment (not usual modems of well known vendors), it’s a development of their laboratory, so I can expect everything :() And except fixed objects and the server they have portable terminals (located in cars) with which they can test the state of any modem at any time.
2) Dear Pan, thanks a lot for very useful information and detailed explanation (especially – about transmitting DTMF through network (much better than in the university)
3) Dear Pix, thank you very much for all your help and for your advice – I spoke with our TAC, I think in some days Fault Report will be opened. They asked me for some traces – so I have K 15 with me and ready to give them all information they want 🙂 But you know I’ve found more help and useful advices here than from our TAC. I don’t want to hurt your colleagues, it’s only a praise to you.
Soon I’ll have more information.
Good night!25th July 2009 at 22:19 #57163Lily SavitskayaGuest
Hello Pix, hello Pan!
I’m grateful to you very very much.
You are absolutely right – they use DTMF tones. And – yes, as their specialist said, that server isn’t an ordinary one (PSTN as usual) -“it’s also a modem connected to a terminal”. It’s true, we have something like MS to MS schema.
In some days I’ll be there and I’ll see this “invention” with my own eyes. I’ll try to get full description of their system (used equipment, protocols etc) in order to find answers to our questions
Thanks a lot for very useful information, I appreciate you help very much.”
P.S. This forum is excellent, I’ve got more help here than from TAC of our vendors :)))
Thanks a million
Lily Savitskaya26th July 2009 at 00:08 #57164PixGuest
humhum, “no comment” about TAC, but in this situation i’m certain they will find something useful.
thanks ivann/lily for being such an ego-booster 🙂 i feel a bit like superman now…
:o)27th July 2009 at 09:30 #57165PanGuest
Thanks, Lily.. It’s very strangely to hear from a girl about K 15 and the like things..:). And I was wondering, why Pix told about Ivann’s post as ‘her’, but not ‘his’ :).
I wish you success!29th July 2009 at 02:44 #57166LilyGuest
Hello, Pan and Pix!
All necessary information (traces and schemas) is collected and transmitted to our headquarters to be given to Alcatel TAC. And the fate of our TFO is in their hands now :))
Thanks a million for your help!
Have a nice day!
Lily29th July 2009 at 06:24 #57167PixGuest
You are in good hands now :))
Thanks for keeping us informed,
Pix31st May 2010 at 02:16 #57168PeaceGuest
TFO vs AMR:
Could you please send me a solution for this trouble:
– I’m using TFO in my net
– When I change AMR FR and HR Threshold smaller, voice quality was very bad. We heard a sound like somthing scratch on the board
– But when we disable TFO function –> OK
Pls help me in this
Tks a lot