Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Cost to set up a call center cum BPO

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sid Bag

We would like to set up a BPO cum call center for our own purpose. Main works that will be handled there will be as under:
    Inward Phone Calls
    Outward Phone Calls
    Replies to emails
    Live chat for our website

Calls will either be local nos. or overseas or through skype.
    Would appreciate a solution where tracking an email and conversation is not a pain.
    Callers will dial manually and input summary of the calls, but would like to maintain a recording of all calls for records and training purposes.

We hope to start with 3 agents and upscale to maybe about 20 in some time.

Will ERP be an effective solution for this purpose? Would appreciate if you could suggest someone who could customize it for us, if required.

Else can anyone suggest a suitable product for us?

Thanking you all in anticipation

Global Services

Hi,

I want to start domestic call center of 30 seats (inbound/outbound)

What would be the approx cost to set up the call center

md.hussain

sir.mam my name is md.hussain i want to start a call center in kolkata india but i dont know how much it will cost and where to get the process.can you help me out.
    thank you

Abhijit Singh

Dear All

Please contact us if you have any question regarding BPO and enterprise IT setup.

sahil

hello sir, i want to open a call centre in patna, i want to know the minimum budget in which i could start it. i also want the equipment and companies which will be useful in that. please give me the basiv ideas.
    thanking you…..

sandipon

Hi,

I want to start domestic call center of 30 seats (inbound/outbound)

Umesh Gupta

hello sir, i want to open a call centre in siliguri west bengal, i want to know the minimum budget in which i could start it. i also want the equipment and companies which will be useful in that.I want to start domestic call center of 30 seats (inbound/outbound) please give me the basiv ideas.
    thanking you…..

Imran

I wanted to set up a Domestic BPO, I have few outbound process, approx seat 25 agents. Need to know what all things are require for setting up the Outbound process. What documents required and what will be the cost.

Kindly help us

Bijetanand

hello sir, i want to open a call center in patna, i want to know the minimum budget in which i could start it. i also want the equipment and companies which will be useful in that. please give me the basic ideas.
    thanking you….

Surjit kumar singh

sir,
    I want to to open a domestic inbound call center for 100 seats.My investvent is around 40,00000 in west bengal.plz give me the suggestion.for this i m thankful to you.

regards
    surjit kumar singh

Jay

hello sir,
    i want to open a BPO in kashmir, could you please tell me what will be the cost of the project and how much feasible it will be

Anu

Expected cost of starting to a call center?

Ashish

Hi,

I want to start domestic call center in ahmedabad for idea process 30 seats (inbound/outbound)

I want minimum budget in which i could start it. i also want the equipment and companies which will be useful in that. please give me the details.

Thanking you

Debdip Chakraborty

Dear sir.
    i want to start my own inbound call center at malda in west bengal. could u please provide me the approx estimate of equipment, and what company would be preferable for this business.
    And what will be its cost to open a call center.
    Thanks & regards
    Debdip Chakraborty.

Shree

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I want to setup a domestic inbound call center with approx. 30 seats.

I need the basic idea of :
    1. What all document I required ?
    2. How much amount I will need to invest for the same?
    3. Who will be able to provide me a good inbound process ?

Apart from this any an additional information I required to know before starting a call center.

Thank You in advance for your help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.