Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Preferred workforce manager software

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jane Jones

Hi there all,
    I am very new to this forum, and have been asked by my boss to seek out the best performing WFO software available for a 24/7/365 contact/call centre environment.
    I have been concentrating on Blue Pumpkin and GMT Planet at the moment but without narrowing my options right now, I feel there could be a better performing program about.
    Is there anybody who could offer me advice and honest opinions?
    I am eagerly awaiting good responses that will help me work my way through this venture.

Jarek Junior

Hi Jane,

I would prefer Blue Pumpkin, but if you wanna try something else, You always have Aspect and Schdeuler X-tream.

Jane Jones

Hi Jarek,
    Thankyou for your reply.
    I have noticed that you have opted for Blue Pumpkin, and I have heard of Aspect and Scheduler X.
    Can I ask what are the budget comparisons? Do they have user friendly interfaces? or are they basically the same? and finally do they provide backup support locally or do I have to keep liasing with their offices in USA?

Jarek Junior

Hi Jane,

As far as budget comparison I am not quite updated.
    But if you ask me which is best I would go for Blue Pumpkin. The Blue Pumpkin Workforce Optimization Suite recognizes the market need to optimize and tie together the full range of people processes such as strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, time tracking, performance evaluation, and more. Right now we have switched to Aspect since its cost low and easy accessible is what instructed by our finance team :), So I am new to Aspect…

Jane Jones

Jarek,
    Thankyou so much for your immediate answer. This has given me alot to go by and now I can confidently recommend Blue Pumpkin to my bosses, and feel as though I know what I am talking about. It does sound very similar what we are looking at with GMT Planet, but is it easier to use than GMT Planet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.