Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

need STPI / DOT CERTIFICATION

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jayan Pillai. Simple Solutionz

I HAVE A PROCESS FOR WHICH I NEDD STPI AND DOT CERTIFICATION DONE.
    NEED TO KNOW PROCEDURE’S TO DO SO

pavan kumar

I need to have DOT & STPI certification for my call center…We would need it to produce it to our Clients. Could please, help me to get the details as soon as possible

harsha

you need to apply a aplication with the zerox copy of your frim registration certificate of your callcenter to BSNL they will issue DOT CErtificate for your callcenter.

vahid shaikh

which documents required for stpi dot certification

swarnali

is it mendatory to have Pvt Ltd to apply DOt?? is it not possible for partnership firm???

praful b patel

i need a stpi/DOT Certification for a call center

Nathuram Dassoren

which documents required for STPI and DOT certification and how much it cost.

Himanshu Singh

Hi, We are Lucknow based BPO. To get the DOT license you just need to go to the http://www.ospdot.gov.in and you can get the new registration as well as it will cost you 1000 rs as a fee for the department of telecommunication. As far as the STPI certificate is concerned i am also looking for that so if anybody get to know about that please let me know.

VARDHANAPU SRINIVASA

HI…..This is srinivas From THE IT ORG vizag i need dot certification where i get & how i get

Nirmal

I need to have DOT & STPI certification for my call center…We would need it to produce it to our Clients. Could please, help me to get the details as soon as possible

Srinivas

Hitesh Mulani

hi this is HItesh Mulani and i am looking for Dot licence for my call centre please help me out

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.