Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

PREDICTIVE DIALER

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SYED MOHAMMAD ALI

WE NEED PREDICTIVE DIALER FOR OUR 12 SEATS CALL CENTRE.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Robert Labutis

I suggest using a Vicidialer. It is free, open source, and a solid option especially for limited budgets. Some commercially sold dialers can sell for upwards of $50,000 but if you objective is to take advantage of the predictive dialing benefits and don’t need the other bells and whistles, then this is a solid choice. The only thing you need is to find good support. Being free it doesn’t come with it. We paid around $300 US per month for someone in the Philippines to administer remotely. That number would be much higher in the US.

Rob Labutis

Note to the editor. The purpose of this forum is to help others in the community. By suggesting to someone that they use a free open source dialer known as Vicidial, is in no way shape or form trying to sell them. If your intention of this forum is to help others, be true to that. There is no reason this shouldn’t be posted.

[Moderator’s note: I agree. It is very frustrating to see how this forum has changed over the years from a place where ideas are exchanged for mutual benefit into a cheap marketplace. Your post was very welcome.]

Jaico

To follow the other contributors to this topic, the following information are put out here for giving advice.They might sound useful for you. To create a reliable predictive dialer system, you might be interested in related sample programs and source codes. I would recommend to check it out here: voip-sip-sdk.com/p_439-call-center-predictive-dialer-voip.html It is based on an sdk providing flexibility with lots of systems and compatibility with many pbxes that many other sdks lack. I have tried it out and it is still working without problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.