I am looking for examples of what workforce management parameters companies use. Anybody care to share what your company does for the following and give details on why it works for you?
– monitor by 15min vs 30mins intervals?
– use CST vs AHT?
– forecast duration (i.e. 5 week, 6 month, etc.) and level of granularity (hourly, daily, weekly)?
– duration of posted schedule in advance (i.e. 5 weeks or other)?
– number of exceptions to use and track?
– way to measure agent satisfaction?
– use of proficiencies for call routing?
– typical forecast to agent ratio?
– typical RTT to agent ratio?
– number of phone states (AUX codes) to use?