Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

looking for clients

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stacey

My name is stacey,I am from North East India and am willing to open a call center in Shillong(Meghalaya), I have a plan of 50 seats center initially, Could any one give me idea about how to get the clients for this business? Do I have to setup the whole business first and then look for client by my own company website, or you reckon to get client first, Do you guys have any idea how to get the potential clients? what are procedures to approach clients? As I havent done this is business before I couldnt show my experience in this field to attract client.Suggestions are most welcome

thanks

stacey

Sachin Bhat

It is always favourable to sign up contract with the clients and get the business in hand so that ROI can be calculated .Moreover it is not feaseable to burn your all 50 seats on one program ,rather have different programs and start with small an then gradually ramp up depending upon the success ratio of the particular program.Yes,I shall help you set up your call center and get you suitable business depending upon the quality of the manpower.You can contact on my email.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.