Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

set up cost call center

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    shubham chawla

I want to open a call center plz tell me the tentative cost to open the call centre and how itz works

Rajnikant K Narwade

I want to setup a call center and i want to know about a call center requirements, Cost for 10 People….

Subrata Coomar Roy

I want to set up call center of 10 seat inbound and outbound ..So what will be the cost to set up the server and calling cost

ChyrillStucker

Instead of purchasing and setting up your own equipment, you can opt for Hosted PBX services. I am also running a call center and I think it is an optimal solution to use Hosted PBX since everything is configured by the Hosted PBX provider and you can call through VoIP at very less rates. What can be your monthly expenditure depends on the usage.

Dipankar

HI Guys, Setting up a call center was very costly affair in the past but now a days with the simplicity of telecom it has become as easy as any other business and it also does not cost much as we presume to be. Let me first tell you what all equipment and accessories are required to set up your own call center. you need a high end server machine, predictive dialer (you may opt for the manual as well, Noise cancellation headset, Structured cabling, Calling minutes, Leads, Process/campaign to dial, computers and of course the seating arrangement for the agents. you also need to acquire couple of legal documents beforehand like Trade Licence, DOT Licence etc.

dushyant singh

i want to open a call center , which type of call center is well in small city. and how much investment in inbond or outbond call center. and how is registration process plz give me suggestion … how many cost is reqired to registered the call center

Mudit

hello, i just want to know what will be the cost ( Setup & operational Cost) for setting up a Call center for Cable TV Operation for subscribers in Chennai. i don’t have an idea about call that might be received , i just have a no of subscriber which in start will be 1,00,000 & may increase upto 20,00,000/- in next 5 years.how many people i require to handle the same & what will be be total cost for same?

Aprameya majumdar

I would like to set up a domestic call center in kolkata. preferably 20 seater.
    i wanted to know how much overall investment is required and what r the documents?

Shourya Sarthak

I want to set up a call centre in kolkata. I want to know the capital required for this and all rules regarding this

parvinder

I want to setup a call center and i want to know about a call center requirements, Cost for 10 People….

Chyrill Stucker

Hi Parvinder,
    Well, I won’t be able to brief you on the entire expenditure but I can of course, guide you on the expenses of your phone system. I have been using services.My provider has a certain proposal that if you have per day calling time of over 10K, then they give the Hosted PBX system free of cost. However, you will have to pay the fee of $20/month if the traffic is below 10K/day. However, calling service is not available within India. So, this the approximate cost that will be incurred in your telephony expenses.

Rajat Mathur

Hi
    I am Rajat Mathur, from Lucknow, India, I want to setup a call centre in Lucknow with 10 terminal setup, kindly let me know about Technology / Cost & other expenditures for the same.

Regards
    Rajat Mathur

Ananth

Can u please tel me the cost of a dialer

santhosh

hi Ananth,
    which type of dialer and setup you need?
    inbound,outbound,callrecording,call forwarding…

Sarkar J

Hi Guys
    I would like to setup an call center at Kolkata, WB, India.

I need Below information:

1. What are the Govt. License I need to purchase/register, if there are different types please guide me with cost
    2. Estimated Cost for 10 Person
    3. It has to be 24×7
    4. Is there any sites to place bid
    5. Where is the possible way to get the first contract?
    6. If there is something I’m missing.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.