Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

set up cost call center

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    umashankar kushwaha

I want to setup 10 seats call center at indore. I need to know how to setup it and what will be the cost for opning.

Ghulam Murtaza

HI i want to open a call center in lahore . i worked in call center but now i start my owen . kindly guide me

Ahmed

hi, i just want to know some information. set up a call centre, also how much will cost. i am involve with newspaper, i run a newspaper based in uk. also web and design media. now i want to start call center based in uk.

ravi dutt

i want set up my 20 -20 call center in georgia and armenia would like inform me the totl cost. and all initally expenditure.

ericson

I want to setup 10 seats call center at philippines. I need to know how to setup it and what will be the cost.

Aman Ando

I want to setup 70 seats call center at Nigeria. I need to know how to setup it and what will be the cost.

tariq mohamed

want to set up call center from 10 to 15 seats,in sudan . Kindly,tell me what will be the total cost to set up this call center ?

Randy

The cost to set-up a call center for a predictive dialer would be anywhere from $400 USD per software license to $1,000 USD. Depends on which dialer you look at going with. If you are asking for cost of a predictive dialer. Usually most call centers use a dialer because it increases the sales. There are also companies that have used dialers for sale as well. I called one a few months back and that was the price they gave me. The place I contacted also sold me all the hardware I needed to set it up as well. They were very helpful.

Matt

The cost for the dialer can be as little as $199 per month per seat (no contract), discounted if you go with 3 month contracts- this is webbased. Then you have equipment costs of computers, headsets, server, router, etc. Then you have internet costs – you will want min T1 speed but it depends on how many seats you have, consult with the rep for the dialer company on what you need there and don’t short change yourself, otherwise you have bad connections. Then you got the office rent, and people.

Randy

The cost of purchasing a dialer is what I quoted. Web based dialers are ok, but not cost effective unless you only plan on having your call center for less than a year. Purchasing a dialer and having 15-20 seats I would suggest getting a PRI T1 which is 23 lines of voice. Also, with purchasing you aren’t dependent upon the internet. If your internet goes down when you own your dialer and are using a PRI T1 your dialer is still going. Also a lot of the hosted companies, if you are a smaller company like 4-30 agents, they will put you on a server with 3 or 4 other companies. If they happen to load corrupt data into the server, its the same server you are using and your server becomes corrupt. The cost for long distance service with a PRI T1 will cost you around $160-180 per month and around 1.1 cents per minute long distance billed in 6 second increments.

Randy

price for a 10 agent Blue Streak predictive dialer could be as little as $10,500…20 agents $19,500…30 agents $27,500…40 agents $33,000…or you could go with a more advanced system, such as the Razor predictive dialer and pay 10 for $14,000, 20 for $27,000, 30 for $40,000, and 40 for $49,500…it depends on what you are needing…www.useddialers.com has a list of several different types of dialers and they can let you know what kind of dialer you need…if you let them know you are looking for a cheap but really nice dialer they will more than likely give you these same quotes that I got…hopefully this helps

Randy

Are you all wanting a price for the number of seats for a predictive dialer or a cost for that many agents manually dialing a phone?

Jishan

I want to setup 50 seats call center in Finland,would you kindly inform me total cost and all other initial cost.

Hamid mahdavi

want to set up small call center with minimum 5 to 10 seater, what hardware and software will be required for it.From where i can get client list.how process goes in call center.what is the infrastructure and expenses required to set up the cal center. pls mail me asap

Randy

5-10 seat call center for a predictive dialer you would need phone service. The host server computer to load your dialer software licenses onto, telephone board, network switch, USB headsets, and cables. Installation and training is included in the price that I had quoted before. So for a 10 seat call center, aside from desks, chairs, cubicles, other miscellaneous office supplies, rent/lease, and agent computers, which I have a company that I can get agent computers for $250 USD that come with 1 GB RAM, 17 LCD, keyboard, and mouse, the cost would be $10,500.00 USD.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.