Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

set up cost call center

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    piyush khandelwal

i want to know setup cost for call centre

Tareq

I want to setup a 10-30 sit call centre in Bangladesh. But I have no proper idea to setup call centre. It’s very important for me to know how many expanses may be needed to setup a cell centre & how could I collect client for running a new call center?
    Now I want total project Planning & workstation equipment requirement. Plz Solve it in proper way.

danish

i want to open car tracker company , in iran , i want a call centre setup, a complete setup cost, i much does it cost and from where i can buy the complete technology

meeshu

i want 10-30 people call center total set up,equipments price list and total network….

Maruf

I need to know how it will take cost for setting up 20 seats at Dhaka.

MANGESH JOSHI

want to know the cost of technology for 25 seats in inbound in mumbai or thane suburban

Dilip

want to know the cost of technology for 25 seats in inbound in mumbai.

Bhatt nisha

I want 2 set up call center for 15 to 20 seats somewhere in gujarat & tell me what is the total cost for this call center ? & how much i get return at end of the month ? How could i collect the clieant for new call center ? Plz give me advice thanks

Bawa

I want to set up call center for 15 to 20 seats,somewhere in Delhi/Punjab. Kindly,tell me what will be the total cost to set up this call center ? How much i will get in return at end of the month ? How could i get the clients for new call center ? Please give me advice. Thanks & Regards

Priya

I am planning to open a call centre in Jaipur. Can someone provide me the guidance regarding cost/getting projects etc.
    Thanks in advance.

J prasad

I want 2 set up call center for 10 to 15 seats in jaipur & Mumbai. tell me what is the total cost for this call center Voice & Non Voice Process ? & how much i get return at end of the month ? How could i collect the client for new call center ? Plz give me advice thanks

rahul gaikwad

h!..Mr Bhisham Kakwani..
    I hv workd in collection process for 2 years and i want to start my own paydayloan collection i hv the peocess ready but i need some help in the technical aspect if u cud help me out i wud really appreciate it….

sai

i want to set up call center for 30 seats,somewhere in bbsrt. Kindly,tell me what will be the total cost to set up this call center excluding infrastructure? How could i get the clients for new call center ? Please give me advice. Thanks & Regards

Ashraf

I want 2 set up call center for 10 to 15 seats in Dhaka.

total set up,equipments price list and total network set up cost of call center?

tell me what is the total cost for this call center Voice & Non Voice Process ? Plz give me advice thanks

What is non-voice process and how much it is benefitial for the center? how to get work of this non-voice program?Plz give me advice details?

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message from consultants offering their services will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected. WITHOUT EXCEPTION.]

Dhananjay

I want to setup 10 seats call center at Kolkata. I need to know how to setup it and what will be the cost.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.