Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

How can I setup a new Call center?

• This topic has 17 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by madhu babu.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Md. Zubaeer-Ibne-Mahboob

I want to setup a new call center in Bangladesh but I do have very small idea about that matter. If you can please help me to know about the call center or set up procedure of a call center.

kazi saiful Islam

what is the cost for set 20pc call center, cost also includ what kind of items need.

Moin Chowdhury

I want to setup a new call center in Bangladesh but I do have very small idea about that matter. If you can please help me to know about the call center or set up procedure of a call center.

Abul Kalam Azad

Jason Z

When you say cost per seat it can depend, whether you are leasing a seat or building a center. When you say cost of a call center basically there are two types of costs involved 1.Tangible property value(which is ususally one time investment) like PC’s, Servers, routers T1 logic cards etc 2. recurring costs Which includes HR, Connectivity, Rental of space, etc. (YM me… munich09ph). When you calculate per seat costs, you have to finalize certain in depth areas, like what software are you using? How much is the licensing cost of that per year? What VoIP setup are you using? What dialer are you using? Whats your Headset specification? so on so forth.

iwaay consultant

See no one can give you correct answer for that… its very easy to say…

the cost can go from 5 lac INR to 1 crore INR….

Everything is depend on quality of product…and setup infra…

The most imp thing is not the call center setup charges but the recurring charges which are always high..

for new person its not that much easy to run a call center…

Regards

IwAay

Jason Zulfiqar

The most important thing is the Projection of your center. Make sure to do a complete study of market, how much can you make through what projects (In or Outbound), how vulnerable is your current status which includes your knowledge of the whole Business process. I my self is into call center for last 7 years but i am still studying new trends and ideas. try to understand the process before venturing.

Foisal Sajid

what will the return from a call center of 20 sit. and where would i get clients?

Omar Faruk

I need information about to established a call center in Bangladesh. What should i do from the starting to running a call center. Please, Notify me all the common issue.

deepak.thakwani

dear sir,

i have my office space in which 7 person can work and its in baroda,gujarat,india.so i want to know how to open the new call centre and whats the procedure and how much i have to spend for it and what i will get from that.

so plz kindly give me the information.so i want to like to open call center.

Syed Misbahul Haque

Dear Sir,
    I would like to know the cost for 30sit call center. And also want to know the details break-up in connection of installing a 30sit call center.
    It will be highly appreciated if you please update me at your earliest.
    Thanking you.
    Yours faithfully
    S.M.Haque

bobYLee

what about using a VoIP provider to support more calls capacity and lowering costs. I was looking at dialdigit for that matter anyone?

steve bravo

HI, I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH CALL CENTERS FOR YEARS.

I WANT TO OPEN A CALL CENTER OF MY OWN NOW, PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I DO IT
    I LIVE IN BOLIVIA (SOUTH AMERICA)

THANKS

nicky shah

hi sir m Nicky.. i want 2 open call center here in Baroda.India, i have a office of 1200 square fit. so 15 person can work 2 gather.i want 2 no what r the requirements 2 open call center. how much will i ear from it and what is the first step 2 start it plz plz do reply thanks
    nicky

Md Naimur Rahman

I want to set up a call center in BANGLADESH.I have taken bank loan for that;Please gave me some suggestone for that;

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.