Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Canada call center/BPO contracts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Abhishek

Hi,

I am in Canada for last 10 years. I am planning to start my own BPO/call center business. I can get local Canadian clients, campaigns. I am looking for a solid partner in Indian preferably Northern India who already has an established call center operation. I can act as an business development executive/partner in eastern Canada.

Abhishek

[Moderator’s note: The person posting this message decided not to pay to publish their contact details. Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Md.Tariq Hassan

Hi Abhishek,
    Nice to hear that u are planning to open ur new BPO business.I am also in the progress of opening my own call center in Dhaka,Bangladesh.The Bangladesh govt. has taken this new policy to enter this business and providing all the support.Here the labour cost is even lower than India and I really have some effecient guys dealing with me.They are all well-spoken and technically sound.So if you have a second thought to have a partner in outside of India you can contact me.

powell

dear abhishek,
    how r u?i finished my call center course 6 months ago fm icct.bangladesh government going to licence nxt month.so,i want to establish call center.can u help me to create a call center industry.if possible then mail me…i m waiting for your mail

Shahriar

Hi,

I am in Australia for last 3 years, (not as much as Abhishek though). I am interested about starting my own call centre business preferably in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I am currently involved with call centre operations and have immediate access to local firms.

Md.Tariq Hassan

Hi Shahriar vai,
    Nice to hear from you that u are also willing to join the business here in BD.That will be a great move and the sooner the better.U can contact me in this regard.

Thanks

Shahriar

Tariq,

How will I contact you? Could I have your contact details.

Md.Tariq Hassan

Shahriar vai,
    IF u r really serious abt the call center establishment then we really need to contact.Let me know ur opinion.Since u r already in the business then I think ur affiliation would be great.But we have to find out a way of communication.

Thanks

Shahriar

Hi Tariq,

How can I contact you buddy?

Albert Palomo

hi Abhishek,

We are running call center in the Philippines and we are looking for possible contact who can provide us campaigns especially in Canada.

thank you and we look forward on your reply.

albertpalomo=

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.