Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

opening a call center

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    jitender saini

i want to know that how much investment is required for starting a 5-10 seater call center. Which points i have to mind to setup a call center n what type of research i have to done for this starting this business?

Himani Porwal

Hi,
    i am in Bhopal and over here there are only 7-8 Call centre and i want to start my own call centre.
    But as i am totally inexperience for this field so kindly help me out the basic steps for establishing my call centre as well as how to get a process in a cost- effective manner.

Regards
    Himani Porwal

mohsin

want to know that how much investment is required for starting a 5-10 seater call center. Which points i have to mind to setup a call center n what type of research i have to done for this starting this business?

ajay

i want to open a call center for a in bond process , suggest me how can i get the in bond process

Ratan Singh

Hi,
    I wish to open a call centre in Assam, Jorhat District. Therefore, I need client or customer and also process of opening call centre with related law.
    Thanking you.

karan.singh.chandel

hi,i m planing to open a call centre ,n i hv a 5000 sq.ft off n lokandwala andheri.w,mumbai,m very much new to ths industry so kindly sugest me the way i cn set up my own callcentre buissness,also hw n wht exactly the buissness works.

vijay

i need to discuss regards technical configurations of call centers
    mean hw to implement calling and setup my networks.

amarjeet kumar

hi i m new to call center i wanna open my own call center plz suggest me…….

M.D.M

Hello,
    looking to open new inbound call centre which will service an travel sector in UAE
    need to know how much investment,process ,tech ,implementing, etc.. is required starting with 10-15 agents
    can any one advice please

durgesh dubey

hello sir …………
    im opening a new largest callcenter in lucknow so how can lanching plz help me ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………plz sir

sahir husain

dear sir
    i want open a new call center in lucknow so suggest me how can i aply

RENGITH RAJU

WE INTEND TO ESTABLISH A CALL CENTRE FOR VOICE AND NON VOICE CALLS.ANYBODY HAVE SUGGETIONS TO START A NEW CALL CENTRE’S BASIC REQUIREMENT TO ME…PLS LET UR ADVICES.HELP US……DON’T LEAVE THIS MESSAGE…HELP US…PLS PLS…

raghavendra

i need assistance to start up acallcenter in lucknow plz contact me

Jasmina

Hello,

I need your assistance in opening a call center for an airway company…
    They want from all the locations they have from Europe, after 15:00 CEST the telephones to be diverted to one number in one location?
    Can you give me suggestions from were to begin?

Thank you in advance…

Randy

The best way to open a call center is to buy a predictive dialer to run your center. There is dialers that will handle inbound and outbound dialing and you won’t have to wait for ringing because it dials the number for you and only transfers live contacts. I bought a used dialer and have increased my sales by 300%. I went with a used system because I couldn’t afford the expensive systems. However, used works apparently just as well as new and the only thing that was used that I bought was the hardware. The software they sold me was new.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.