Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

opening a call center

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    sunil

Hi,

We are thinking to setup a 10 seater call center in north India (Delhi/Bikaner). Kindly give the details about the good process, charges etc.

X Dennis Michael

Me too having an idea to start a call center but I need to know by what method we can get projects to run the company.

Bhisham Kakwani

Hi Sunil

It is good that you are planning to start a call center in north India ,it is a booming sector I belongs to same field in jaipur I think you can plan for Jaipur also, as it is also booming in that particular sector; you can find each and everything easily here which is necessary to run a call center.if you wish I can try my best to help you for the same.
    Rgards
    Bhisham Kakwani

sunil

hi bhisham,
    thanks for your reply. for which company u r providing service and how much was your investment and what is your currunt running cost and profit gain etc.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

sagar

i want to set up a call center. but I dont now the communication with the client. how can i get the clint for my call center

Cynic

You could start by learning English.

IwAay Consultant

See

This is totally a wrong thing…

By learning the english you can communicate with the client but can not get the process.. you need to put so much of effort to get the client and convince the client..

The industry in not like past nowadays everything is got changed..

To open a center you need to choose the right city with plan and management..

My word are like this.. its easy to open a call center but its hard to run it successfully…

Project is not at all problem that you can get from many sources..

Kindly put some light on my views..

Regards

Gokul

IwAay Consultant

Cynic

I said *start* by learning English. I agree that are far more than just language skills to master.

manjeet singh

i am looking to start with one seat , can i do this , and it is possible to start call center without voice process . can u guid me .

Love Tripathi

I wan’t to start a five seater inbound process how can i get the client and what will be the cost to set up this process.I am working in a call center in jaipur from last 3 months and i am a engineering gradute of 2008 please reply to solve my problem.

ailahd

hi, i’m conducting a “feasibilty study on putting up a call center” and i have no idea….how much capital do i need for a small call center? what are the guidelines in putting up a call center,

Swarandeep Singh

Hi,
    i am Swaran ,im working as customer care executive in an inbound call centre since two years , i want to pen a one seter call centre at home , can you please help me .

venkata shivu

Hi ,
    I am working for a call centre for 35mnths till date in bangalore…and want to set up a call centre with (5-10 seaters) minimum risk.

Can you please help me get an idea as to how to goabou the same and also to have a inbound process migrated.

Thanks You ,

Regards ,

Shivu.

shashank saxena

can u suggest me the way that how i can contact with the parties who can give me inbond process for my own city.i searched a lot on internet but i was not succeded.
    plz provide me some websites regarding companies that can provide process.
    waiting for ur rply…

Rohit Nair

hi we r four investors, we want to start 15-20 seater call center please help

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.