Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

outbound telesales – will it work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tony obrien

Hi

We already have a UK team (100 heads) selling b2b products in the the UK

Do you believe that we would be able to transfer this to India Sri Lanka etc and still get the productivity that we need

Cost savings are only part of the picture as I need to maintain the sales results to grow year on year business

afzal haque

Hi Tony,
    There are numerous call center in the UK/US who are outsourcing/ sub-letting their work to India call centers. It all depends the team that you hire. With a little bit of hand holding, the team in India show great results. I am currently working with various companies in the US/UK and they are quite happy with our performance, but it happened over the period of time. Should you have any queries, you can reach us on internet. Thanks, Afzal Haque

Munjal Shah

Hi Tony,

It can definitely work well. But why to India? You can even outsource your work to Kenya or any other country as long as you get the same productivity.

Prem

Hi Tony,

To be honest; you won’t get the same productivity as you do in the UK but when you look at your balance sheet on the end of the day; you will see you are doing much better by outsourcing it to a country like India.

kais

well nice idea

hope you good luck

i’m kais manager of a tunisian call center really will apreciate if u take a look at our profile
    maybe u can set it with us

regards

eleuchi.kais@gmail.com

Amrish

Hello Tony,

I have a call center set up here in the India.Our company is good working exprices in UK outbound process. I’m interested in your outbound campaigns.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
    Amrish Singh

David

Tony, is there a way to contact you?

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.