Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

WANT TO START NEW CALL CENTER

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    rahul

hi i want to open a call centre please give the information how to open it…..

john matthews

Hello i want to open a international call center .so i want to know wht all things are needed to do it . And wht license are needed to run a call center. As well as in short i want to what is a requirements to open a call center

karan

hi i want to start a domestic call center with 50 to 100 seats could you please help me n give me all information regarding this

Manoj Kumar

Hi. My Name is Manoj Bhardwaj. I want to start Domestic Call Center in South Delhi. I have my own space and I am Computer Hardware and Network Engineer. Pls help me if anybody can help me.

Hima Sikka

Hi. My Name is Hima Sikka. I want to start Domestic Call Center in East Delhi. I have my own space. Pls help me if anybody can help me.

victor

hi.. this is victor, I want to start Domestic Call Center in East Delhi. I have my own space. Pls help me if anybody can help me.

John

Well, I think you should all get together, setup up a budget for consultancy and them call me.

Manoj tulasi

HI, I want to setup a new call centre in hyderabad .I have my own space with 50 experinced staff . Iam a Hardware network engineer with an experience of 8 years in MNCs. Worked with sutherlands ,IBM pune,Dell international in hyderabad . and worked with TATA as well.

Ashwin Saonerkar

I am having my own software company providing the website to client, support as well as doing Testing, Now i want to start Domestic call center, so can one help me for same.

Mohammad Umar Sheikh

Want to set up a new call center

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.