Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Want to start a call center in bangalore

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kiran

Hello all,

I would like to start a call center.
    I have a 3000sq ft space in Bangalore(India). We already have infrastructure of 10 seater, since we are into website design, development, hosting and maintainence.

I seek information in setting up the call center (Outbound/Inbound call).
    Suggestion and consultancy are welcomed.

Thanks and regards,

Kiran.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message from consultants will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

JHON K.C

T am well settled in Bangalore & since 5yrs i am working with call center/bpo in Bangalore,probably I can help you.we can help you in all the way.can you send me all the details,like what’s your investment capacity?how many seater do you want to start?
    my contact NO:9916644835(9am to 2pm IST.MON TO FRI)
    9019555686(9am to 2pm IST.MON TO FRI)
    SAT&SUN ANY TIME

ronny

I would like to start voip just like callcenter any one who is having 10 seater pl mail me.

Thanks

Ronny

jameel din

Hi ,

I wanto start a call centre in India for around 10 seats on a commission basis, if there is anyone who wants to pilot my project please get intouch with me.

saitechh

I am looking for call center to run my australian soft sales process. kindly mail me your company profile

thanks & regards,
    fawad

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

sam

i want to start a call centre with 25 seats in banglore anyone who has requisite experience from setup to marketing can send me an email ([removed])

thanks

sam

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message from consultants offering their services will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected. WITHOUT EXCEPTION.]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.