Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Open 20 seater call centre in Ahmedabad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sruthi Reddy

Hi Guys,
    I want to start a 20 seater International Call Center in Ahmedabad.
    Want to know hw to go abt this, since this is all new to me.
    1.Inbound or Outbound?
    2.Which should I start with? 3.Please suggest a plan where my initial investment would be low.
    4.What are the risks involved?
    5.Hw much would I need to invest on the infrastructure?
    6.Any issues I should be aware of before I venture into this?
    7. Hw is the payment made by the client?

I Need ur Advise.

Thanks,
    Sruthi

rajeshwaran

Hi Ms.Shruthi Reddy,

you can start with 24 seats in the intial and then rampup. Since your new to this feild you require a company which does end to end solutions, right from the first nial, till you go on air live.

For further details.
    Thanks & Regards.
    rajeshwaran
    skyluxinc

Jigar amin

Hi Mr. Sruthi Reddy

pls give us following details,

1. No. seats
    2. Inbound or Outbound process
    3. International or Domestic
    4. Budget for the investment
    5. R u Ahmedabad based
    6. Would u go for Logal providers of Hardwares and Panamaxil software provider.

Jigar Amin
    Panamaxil

Saurabh Sengupta

Hello Miss Shruti,

I own a call center here in New Delhi & we a qualified team who works religiously on Outsourcing & setting up of both Domestic & International Call Center.
    As far as profit is concerned, domestic call centers are no match against the International. However I’d say that the risks are equal. All you need is a good stable process with assured payments. If you’re a beginner & willing to invest a handsome amount, you can go for an Inbound Project. This would fetch you monthly payments, in advance on a per seat, per hour basis. For such processes, you need a concrete legal back-up, cos this would require obtaining of OSP license, & also a COPC. Obtaining these certificates would cost you not less that 1.5 lakhs. Most Inbound projects would be offered to you by consultants who would charge you upfront. (Offcourse that varies from project to project), & setting up your own infrastructure would again have to be dealt with. Depending upon the availability of several resources such as good bandwidth, dialers, Epabx, systems & networking. Everything would have to be taken care off.
    Now, outbound is comparatively less pain in the neck. You can run different project varying from Outbound Telemarketing to Surveys. But offcourse, these would be on a pay per performance basis arrangement. If you can extract the best out of your own agents, then there would be no looking back. The infrastructure cost would be slightly lesser than the inbound. Whichever way, you’d like to go about your project, there’s one thing that you’d consistently require.. guidance & assistance. Right from getting you the appropriate process, till the setting up of your center, to hiring of executives. Everything needs to be done in a very systematic way.

Suresh ReddyA

Require a call center for an inbound process.

Only the call centers with Inbound calling facility can apply.

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed.]

Consultants please dont waste our time.
    No consultancy fees will given or taken.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected WITHOUT EXCEPTION.]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.