Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Project Plan to set up a call centre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Caroline

I have been requested to investigate the possibility of setting up a contact centre to deal with inbound service calls in a Financial Institution.
    I have the support of IT and Cisco on the infrastructure side but am struggling to come up with advantages versus the disadvantages of putting a call centre in place. Has anyone got any planning steps I should go through to present the solutions to Management Team

Colin Taylor

Generally companies establish contact centers to improve the interaction effectiveness and efficiency associated with dealing with customers. So the first place I would begin examining is to establish the cost per interaction (call, email,etc.) today and then identify likely efficiencies.

There can be other benefits such as improved consistency of service, process improvements etc.

I hope that this message is helpful. Let me know if I can of any further assistance.

Regards,

Colin Taylor

Abdul Sattar

There are different steps involved during the planning phase. You need to prioratize it based on your needs for ex….

Cost,Geographical advantages,Taxes,Support from the government,sourcing,HR,Policies,Security,BCP etc etc etc….

You need to make up your mind if you want to have an onshore model or do you want to start a offshore model work on a blended model – Each of these have a long time business impact

Randy Blair

Talk to Equinox, I am sure they will help you, I am not sure about their contact information, but you can visit them at http://www.equinoxbiz.com

Excellent people to work with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.