Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Setup Reg.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kalyan K

Hi
    Can anyone suggest me how to start a BPO or a contact center in Hyderabad in India.
    How to get clients and is there any consultancy in Hyderabd which will guide us step by step.
    I myself worked for an US client in Bangalore and now I want to set up my own.

Thank you
    Kalyan

rajeshwaran.sa

There are many compannies who assit in start or rampup a call centers.They do it all over india.

Regards.,
    rajeshwaran.sa

Bhisham.k

what type of process you will have like inbound outbound inter.domestic etc.for how many seats you are looking for .yes whatever you require means setup consultancy etc can be managed .

pls elaborate all this to have the clear view or provide your mail id to send the details.

Kalyan K

Thanks Bhisham. K for that reply. We want to set up only inbound call center(Both international & Domestic). Bhisham initially we want to start 40-50 seater. Pl mail me with my name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank You

[Moderator’s note: The person posing this message decided not to pay to publish their contact details. Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.