Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tanuj

hi! i want to start a domestic call center in Jaipur with all facilities. Anyone can suggest me how to go ahead? what will be the investment???? how much i can earn???

Tanmoy

Dear Tanuj,

The opening up of a domestic call centre wont cost much if you keep it up to 30-40 seaters. They must be having computers and telephone connection. Incase you opt for an outbound domestic process you may contact Tata Indicom or Reliance for Tele support at reasonable rates.

Kind regards

Tanmoy

Bhisham

Dear Tanuj;

To start a Domestic call center in jaipur is not so costly now,and the returns are very good I am from the same field;
    you can go for the itgindia as they have their presence in jaipur also,and they have a very good hold in the cc market on international level.

jigs amin

hi,

Domestic call center in Jaipur you can start . Seats you can decide according to your budgets Seats contains Desk with chair,PC,Telephone,headphones , Agents(Employee). then decide that u have to go for data baise or Voice baise , if you want to go for voice and domestic than you need PRI line . For Voice you have opption for manual Dialing or Progresive/Predictive Dialing. If you recive good and stable process(leads) than go for Predictive Dialer ( Software),
    Start setup and approach to consultant and foums on web.

Best regards
    Jigar

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.