Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centers Booming in BANGLADESH

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Atikul Alam

I’m interest to set up a call center
    project.I think the main thing is BPO
    (Business Process Outsourcing).How can I hunt buyers?

Jason Z

Call center is part of BPO, Business process outsourcing. Gettign project requires to have a setup first. As i am almost a vet. of call center (7 years plus) and currently in Bangladesh, i am advising our dearest country men to make sure you learn the process before venturing out.

Khyrul Islam Milon

Really it is a great time for launching call center in Bangladesh. We have a lot of talents, opportunity etc, but we don’t have previous experience. I think it will change our nation’s revulation.

Joy

what are the vital issues to collect client and to give them satisfaction.

Das

I am working in a Call cente last 7 month. I know its is a very potential sector in our country. I want to setup a call center but how can I hunt buyers?

Taslimul Haque

Yes ! I think Call Center will be new Foreing exchange earning sector for Bangladesh (like garments)also it help lots of young unemployed to get a respectable job. But one must not think it would be as easy as setting up the garment factory. Here the workforce should be literate both in Foreign Language aswell as in Computer. So guys before you start this business specially with the International companies you must be fully prepared and get the expert onbord first.

Abdullah Al Muti Monu

I want to set up a call center.It is a transparent business now.I want to know more about this.

Jason Zulfiqar

There are certain things that are involved in a call center, let me give a clear picture. Call center when it is utilized as a profit center is considered as part of the BPO. When a call/contact center is providing service to other companies which could be offshore or on-shore, it has to provide certain standards (which could be considered as Industry standard). 1. Quality of the service of Agents 2. Training Facilities being provided, if one considers training as a one time consideration, YOU are wrong! A continuous training process is required in a call center environment. 3. Quality of the end product, in this case service. The service could be delivered in different ways, sales process, or pure and simple help desk service.

These are some of the facts you should take into consideration, Please make sure when you deal with USA clients you are maintaining their telecom rules and regulations, this industry is still a baby in Bangladesh we wouldnt like it to die at birth. Complete caution should be take before you tie up with companies. In my 7+ years international experience i have learned only few things in this industry and would like to serve that here in My Bangladesh. Good luck to you all

Akter Hossain

I want to know details requirments to setup a call center.. any one help plz?

Nafee

To setup a call center is not easy I think. I am also trying to be involved in this sector. But, the most challenging part is to me to get some foreign clients. I mean, what are the things, we can offer and how much it will cost and also some other things we have to keep in mind. I think what we lack is experience, which is obvious, because it’s the first time in Bangladesh. I think BTRC should take some initiatives to overcome from this problems.

Akter Hossain

Can anyone tell me about Hardware requirments to setup a complete CALL CENTER

iwaay consultant

It requires a lot of thinking, infrastructure, manpower planning and finance to take a step into this industry.
    Call center is a blend of mathematics, careful planning and implementation.
    Your investment in this industry can easily be broken up into 4 separate parts.
    Technology (60%)
    Manpower (15%)–RECURRING
    Office Expenses (15%)–RECURRING
    Unforeseen Expenses (10%)—MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT RECURRING.

Regards

IwAay

Rez

I’m trying to start a call center, but the main problem Im facing like everyone else is how and where should I search for clients or companies who need our services ?? Can you help me out in this matter.

Jason Zulfiqar

If any one is looking for cleint base, you have to go through some basics; first, make sure your center has all the facilities that client needs, (for outbound: experinced/trained agents who can sale, technological support, dialers, proper management team, QA or QC, proper technical personnel etc)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.