Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centers Booming in BANGLADESH

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    fazle

EVERYBODY Please write here about Bangladesh Call Center market. Its booming now and we have approx. 15-20 call centers running now. So, please share your feelings and opinion about Bangladesh Call Center Market.

BANGLADESH – Why?

Hello,

BANGLADESH – Why?
    1.Quality
    2.American English Accent not like other Asian countries
    3.and Very very Low cost investment
    4.Available Human Resources.
    5.Hi-Speed Optical Fibre Conn.

Sk M Zaman

Yes, we think Bangladeh Is now right palce for Call Center

Ashraf

Yes we strongly support your opinopn. As now outsourcing work is flourishing here in Bangladesh the prospect of call center is definitely very bright. We are running a consulting outsourcing for the last two years.We are planing to start a call center and we want your valuable suggestions and advice.

Anamul Huq

Can any one help me to give an idea of setting up cost of 20 seat call center at Dhaka.

IWAAY CONSULTANT

The cost is near to 1000$ for 1 seat… including everything…

Regards

IWAAY CONSULTANT

Anamul

Can you give me a break down of cost of call center seat please with details.

Fazle

The cost is near to 700$ (not $1000)for 1 seat… including everything…

Md. Rashedul Hoque

Can any one give me information about call center.if I setup a call center in Bangladesh then How I can collect the client?

Xplore Bangladesh

Hello !

Indeed we have a talent pool in our country. We have smart,good attitude people all around and we can support 24/7 with adequate capacity. Benefits in Bangladesh is that

Low Labor.
    Low regulatory cost
    Great Support from regulator
    English as second language
    Computer leterate educated nation.

Liza

Yes it is the perfect time to establish the call center in Bangladesh. Because of call center is a very potential sector to collect foreign currency.

Jason Z

Call Center interested Guys, who ever is looking forward to tie up/Jointventure with some international companies or individual(i am not mentioning the name(s) of the country) Take extra precautions. There are so many companies and individuals who are scam artists. They will jeopardize your BPO business (call center; voiced or non-voice campaigns).

Jason Zulfiqar

It depends on the setup format, what kind of operations you are going to have. If you are simply hosting a call center or operating it yourself as an outsource center. If its inhouse/inbound C. Service Technical or non technical/outbound it also depends. As BTRC is only open to IPLC then the cost of per seat licensing will go higher in terms of operating cost. It also depends on The CRM that you are gonna use.

TECHITEASY

FROM VARIOUS FORUMS I CAME TO KNOE THAT THE COST PER SEAT IS BETWEEN $700-10000 INCLUDING EVERYTHING. WHAT DOES THIS INCLUDING EVERY THING MEANS? IS THAT THE FEATURE LIKE OUTBOUND , INBOUND OR SOMETHING ELSE? PLEASE HELP ME TO CLARRIFY ALL THOSE MATTERS.

Jason Z

TECHITEASY>> When you say cost per seat it can depend, whether you are leasing a seat or building a center. When you say cost of a call center basically there are two types of costs involved 1.Tangible property value(which is ususally one time investment) like PC’s, Servers, routers T1 logic cards etc 2. recurring costs Which includes HR, Connectivity, Rental of space, etc. YM me… munich09ph
    When you calculate per seat costs, you have to finalize certain in depth areas, like what software are you using? How much is the licensing cost of that per year? What VoIP setup are you using? What dialer are you using? Whats your Headset specification? so on so forth.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.