Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Client for call center

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Waheed Sabir

My name is Waheed Sabir. I am working in call center in UK as a technical systems advisor. My company intersted to open a new call center in Pakistan. Any persons who know what is the requirment for open the call center.

Faheem Zubair Malik

Hi,
    I am already running a call centre in Lahore Pakistan. Its very simple to establish the Call centre and the cost is very low. The total Cost of establishing a quality standard call centre is around pak RS 400,000/ or GBP 4000/-. If you want to make a contract with US than the rates would be very cheap and we will provide you the services. Can you tell me what the facilities you are looking for or what kind of company you are working in.

waiting for your reply

VB PlusTech

why not in india!

india had over 7000 call center yes 7K call center all over india some of them have 10000 seats also they start with 12 seats goes up to 10000 seats

its v easy to setup and run CC in india indians are best in call centers Ind..

Saif

You always welcome
    Pakistan Is the Best choice
    10 highest grow Emerging telecom infrastructure available in Pakistan.
    Best HR for any type of Campaign for call center (TSR, CSR/Marketing)
    Low cost (Budget is always in your Hands)
    Hire the best consultant for your Call center and operate from UK or any where.
    saif

Mohammed Sadek

Dear Fahim,

Hi! I’m from Bangladesh & interested to establish CC here in Dhaka. You told that the total Cost of establishing a quality standard call centre is around pak RS 400,000/. My question is with how many seats.

zmhider

i am also interested to open a new call center in bangladesh looking for someone help for this

litu

hi this is litu here want to know wat are the things need to open a new call center and the cost structure with details in bangladesh

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.