Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting up a call center

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Pascual

Hello,

My boss is looking to set up a call-forwarding center in Saudi Arabia. The location is only within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The idea is:

a.. All incoming calls for any company as our client will go first to a call attendant in a call center
    b.. The call attendant will call the company/employee to know if they would like to forward the call to them

We would like to set-up a center like this so that our client can receive calls/SMS everywhere they are within the vicinity of Saudi Arabia.

With regards to this, we would want to seek assistance to help us set-up a network system that will allow outside calls to contact our clients through the center. It is your choice if you want us to become your business partners, a franchisee or just help me to set-up the center.

If you have any questions regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you very much and we expect to hear from you soonest.

[Moderator’s note: The person posing this message decided not to pay to publish their contact details. Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

George

Hi,

To have incoming calls directed to Call center agents isn’t any problem since that is what call centers actually do.
    As to forwarding the calls to another party that is not registered to the same pbx it is not much of a problem either you just need to think a bit about how you are going to make that more cost effective.
    The agent is first going to call the employee located elsewhere and then if availiable will transfer the call if I understood correctly. That involves connecting your pbx with the pbx of the employee , what kind of lines are you going to use for that? What kind of facilities do you want to provide over that media and how many simultaneous calls?
    Are you going to just send sms or call your clients anywhere within the country -in which case an sms server and some gms gateways will be enough- or are you interesting on providing them with internal phones factionalities (like being able to set up a call back)? If you want to have the second then you need to have remote extension factionality.

To be honest can’t give you much of help here since there are a lot of clarifications needed but still hope I help you a bit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.