Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BPO Cheaters

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gopi Nath Naidu

Hi, Am an MD of BPO company at Hyderabad, who was Cheated by a consultant called ARUN KUMAR SRB, from FEATHER SOFT (Chennai, Bangalore) He has collected about 20 Lakhs and is disappeared from Hyderabad there are lot of guys from Bangalore Chennai and Hyderabad with him who actually help him cheat the centers.

I really feel painful about losing the hard earn money not only that also about people he recruited promising the projects, His very unique style of cheating is, he would first make people recruit and then he will promise the ADVANCE from the client then disappear.

If you encounter such incident ever with this person please let us know since there are lot of FIR’s and also there are people hunting for Him.

Just Post a comment on this i shall be a helpful resource in getting you back that money.

Regards,
    Gopinath Naidu.
    Scion tech
    Hyderabad.

Matthew Rogers

Hello Gopi,

Good posting!!! I like direct action,

Good luck with that.

I would like to send you an Email, could you please send an email to me at the address given, allowing me to reply to you, Thank you.

Kind Regards
    Matt Rogers

Jude Gomes

I, along with three other center heads have been cheated and conned by ARUN KUMARA SRB,FEATHERSOFT.

Our details are as follows:
    1. Jude Gomes, MD, Maple,B’lore,09902551193
    2. Govind, Krishna, Skylarkcorp, Hyd,09959922333
    3. Vikas, Delhi

We are aware of the identities of his associates who work together as a team and share the loot.

We are very keen in understanding what you might suggest in recovering our hard earned money.

Our consolidated estimated loss is close to INR 4 CRORES!!!

PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE NUMBERS GIVEN ABOVE.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘BPO Cheaters’ is closed to new replies.