Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Looking for a call centre to out source

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kashif Syed

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Asslamalikum People,
    I am Kashif and I am running a Taxi company in Australia. I am looking for a Call centre to out source my incoming calls. I would like to hear from interested parties on how much they would like to charge and what sort of equipment they have been using, i would also want to know that if they have been serving in any english speaking country or not.

How our system works:

Calls get routed from our toll free number to your answering point. your call centre agent will answer the call and book the taxi. Agent will only have one minutes to complete the job as we receive 3000 calls in 24 hours. if any one calls to complain or enquir about the booking then an agent should be able to let the person transfer to our supervisor who will be in Australia so basically simply transfer the call to another number.

We will provide you with despatch software and the Agent will simply fill up the blank on the screen.
    The usual call start like this:

Good afternoon XYZ taxis pickup address pls.

ABSD street
    Blah blah Suburb

Your Contact Number Pls

Taxi will be there shortly, Thank you for your call. have a nice day

Thats a booking call.

some time people call to find out where is the taxi as it is not arrived thats where the agent needs to answer the query by checking the system if any one has taken the job or not. ussally asking the contact number thay have booked on (like Pizza delivery)

We will provide the despatch system which after completion of the call will despatch the job to the Taxi using GPRS and GPS to locat the closest Taxi

your contact centre will not answer any thing in regards to Accounts and other stuff.

Sounds easy?
    What we need is 4 dadicated Agent 24/7 to answer the call in clear english, be able to understand Australian accent and complete the booking in 1 minute.

If you think you can do it, give me call on my cell fone
    +61-423-654-552
    or email me on
    kashif484@hotmail.com (subject: Call Center in Pakistan)

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Saba

We are pleased to inform you that we are ready to work on this call centre for Taxi at an affordabe cost. We have well qualified and experts to work on this who are excellent in their communicatin. We are really keen to work for this project. Please contact us as soon as possible so that the remaining formalities can be completed and the work can start soon.

Kashif Syed

Ok and how exaclty do we contact you?

Neth

Hi there! I am very pleased to offer our services. We are a small call center located in Philippines and we can provide you highly skilled customer service representatives up to 100 seats in no time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Muhammad Awais

Hi,
    I am awais from pakistan and we have a small call centre setup and could work with you hoping for long term relationship. I have seen your basic requirements and i hope we can try to work with you. You can send me your complete set of requirements and terms you want to work upon so that we can study them.

Hope to hear from you soon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.