Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Set up Call centre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Khaja

Hi
    i am an engineer. thinking to start a business so i thought of seting up a call centre in hyderabad. I need information about How to start a call center? What are the requirements as i have space availabe whan to know how much will be the total expendeture to setup a call center?
    Thanks

Outbound Process

We are a UK based organization and our branch office is located in Bangalore. We have Outbound 3G mobile Campaign, Call center projects with us and would like to award
    a handsome number to a center that has the potential to run the campaign effectively. I would appreciate if you mail me your company’s profile at first. As it would be easier for me to coordinate better.

Feel free to contact me through mail or phone, awaiting your positive response.

Thanks & regards,
    Priya Kuttappa

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

VINOD KUMAR J

Hi,

I am based in Chennai and wants to start a BPO in Chennai.

Can someone tell me the logestic charge for 30 seater initially.

Raj

Hi Mr.VINOD KUMAR J

Can u give me your contact no. so that we can have a small meetings regarding the call center setup.

Regards

Raj

shaan

Hi,
    My company wants to start a call center setup for the operations is HK so can any one provide the details how to start and what may be the cost to startup.
    Basically we need to start the operation with less than 5 seater call center…with the lowest config.

Lalit Tyagi

Hello Shann
    WHy dont you provide us your contact details.Than we can send you further details.We hope we can assist you for the same

David

It will be a drain of resources if call center is set up without proper planning.The manthra is take all aspects into considerations infrastructurewise and the time it takes to set it up,resource the project in the mean time,plan,execute and manage to break even very soo.Hire those who can take ownership.all the best.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.