Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BPO IN UAE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dan

Hi Forum,

I am at the brim here sitting on an oportunity to start a BPO in UAE do we have soem experts here who can throw some light on this ? I have BPO as a whole to start up with and not just a Call center. Your Inputs PLz

Omer Ejaz

Hi Dan,

Just curious. Why UAE? You could probably save more money setting it up some place other than UAE. Thought of Pakistan as an alternative place?

Edgar

Hi Dan,
    I was working in a Call Center in Dubai, just resigned, on my way back home tomorrow. But would be glad to throw some light.
    Are you looking to cater to the UAE market or other countries? The UAE market has alot of scope, that are adapting the european and US concept. The government has designated “Free Zones” to encourage the easy setup of businesses. Your man power is easily available due to the philipino and indian population flowing in(and at a very cheap cost). Technology and infrastructure wise, Dubai meets the international standards.
    If you are looking for any specific information do feel free to jot it down.
    Regards,
    Edgar.

Dan

Hey,

Ejaz !
    I am keen on Dbx as that is the requirement from the client and i am aware of the increasing market in Pak, would certainly like to do business in Pak, But currently need to focus on UAE as its a swell opportunity.

Edgar!
    Any thought on the Connectivity there as i know that VoIP is baned in UAE is IPLC easy and at what cost to be connected to US, UK, AUS. markets and certainly the fre zones is the USP for Dbx and we are working on a set up with a complete BPO shop with Voice and Non Voice OPerations both for National and international clients

Edgar

Hi Dan,

VoIP is available in the “free zone” (Dubai Internet City). All voice traffic is routed via Dubai Internet City’s IP Network to a VoIP Gateway within the Data Center for conversion. This gateway is redundantly connected to two xchanges on the Etisalat(Local xchange) PSTN Network providing high levels of availability.
    They use Cisco Systems voice solutions to deliver it’s IP Telephony services.
    Your connectivity cost to the US,AUS,UK markets can only be determined with specific IT requirements. As I mentioned earlier, the technology is available as there are other BPO’s currently functioning out of DIC and catering to the international market.
    Also keep in mind that the policies /procedures/cost factors etc. are being revised now and then, which could be to your advantage or disadvantage(better technology, lower or increase in cost, simpler or complex business setup procedures etc.)
    To begin with, I do have quotations of the cost involved in the setup of an officee in DIC.
    Forward dyour IT specific requirements so that I can provide you with the relevent cost.

Regards,
    Edgar

Harish

Hi Dan
    Its great people like me are waiting for new bpo to come in dubai.And honestly you will get Good skilled workforce speciall with Lot of INdians and Phillipinos.

Jo-G

Hi Dan,

Have been running a Contact Centre in UAE since the past 7 years. It looks like you should be eyeing at the DOZ (Dubai Outrsource Zone) that is coming up to take advantage of the real estate cost. Currently, it is not viable to operate anywhere else including the Internet City as the per square foot prices are soaring. Regarding the VoIP it is still banned in the UAE but with the entry of a new service provider in parallel to the current monopoly of Etisalat, we are expecting changes where in to acquire the IPLC. Currently an IPLC to USA, UK or AUS doesnt justify due to the high cost of the same.
    Yes the salaries are low at the moment but with inflation rising at a constant rate, expect that to rise exponentially soon as the cost of living in the past 2 years has almost doubled.

Cheers
    Jo-G

Perdy

I am currently working as a manager voice operations in a BPO in mumbai . is dispacing to DXB DOZ a good idea now.

Wayne

Consider your target market Dan – my 8 years in a call centre op in Dubai suggests that if that market is Arab, then Pak/Ind or PHIL will not cut it – you need Arabic. Then if the market is outside of UAE, consider that not all Arabs in fact speak the same language eg. some markets refuse to speak to Egyptians.

santosh menon

Just wanted to know how to apply for call centre jobs especially bpo in dubai or anywhere in UAE. it seems to be very difficult to get into I have been working for the past 3 yrs in India with the best international companies, and also if you can throw some light on the salaries as well.

Eagerly waiting for expert advice.
    thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.