Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center startup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pamela

Hi there! I am looking to start an inbound 15 – 20 seat call center in a foreign country. Can someone help me with information on the following for the United States? I’d like to do a comparison between the two.

What is the average cost on rent or leases of a building in the US.

What is the minimum investment needed

Average rep wages?

Average cost of telephony, networking, servers, etc.

tanvir choudhary

Hi,
    Pamela I moved from U.S.A to Pakistan to set up a call center. Now dependening witch State you would like to compare costs to. Rent in CA, NY, FL, and other states that are more apealing to the masses rents are around $2.50 to $3 a sq/ft. If you were to chosse a state like ohio or a State in the south, rent will be cheaper. Labor in the more apealing states is more because the are more profestional jobs to chosse from. In the south unemployment is higher and less profesional jobs, therefore labor is cheaper. ie. in CA a telemarketer makes $10-$12/hr. base. in Ohio you could hire one at minimum wage. Equipment cost is the same no matter which state you open up in. In a foreign country there are only 2 benifits 1. cheap labor
    2.cheaper rent.
    Internet is the same as USA
    Equipment Cost is the Same as USA
    I have put over $200k in to my call center. But investment is up to you the more you put in the better your call center. You could get the job done investing less then that too. Call centers are like cars. you can have a BMW or you can have a Hondyi.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.