Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

START A CALL CENTRE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    AKASH MATHUR

HI
    I WANT TO START A VOICE BASED CALL CENTRE IN DELHI WITH A CAPACITY OF 25 SEATS, I WOULD LIKE TO THE INFRASTRUCTURE COST AND THE PROCEDURE TO GET A PROJECT AND THE EXPENSES INCURED IN THE SETUP AND WORKING CAPITAL REQUIRED

THANKS

AKASH

Lalit

Hello Akash
    See the all article previously.Better you go thorugh those mails.And also if you need some more help i can suggest you few companies inmarket who can help you.need your contact details.
    Regards
    Lalit Tyagi

Mathew

HELLO,

I WANT TO START A VOICE BASED CALL CENTRE IN DELHI WITH A CAPACITY OF 10 SEATS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE INFRASTRUCTURE COST AND THE PROCEDURE TO GET A PROJECT AND ALSO EXPENSES INCURED IN THE SETUP AND WORKING CAPITAL REQUIRED.

THANKS,

V. MATHEW

Lalit Tyagi

Hello Matthew
    I think you would go for very cheap setup.That is on ATA box.this technology can be only ok for 10 seats.It has some drawback.But can be workout in 10 seat.if you would go to this technolgoy less price.But if you need to increase seats this setup would not used for expansion.Big setup has diffrent things.
    If you dont to go with this.You can go by rent on basis in india.
    If not.Than better work go with VOIP technology.You need any help with process also.Please provide your contact details.we can help you out.
    Regards
    Lalit Tyagi

Avinash

I am starting a 20 seater fixed prices outbound call center in Kolkata for a client. I would like to know what are the hidden costs involved. What is a lisence fee? Are you able to get clients for us on a profit sharing basis?

Julius

Hi,
    we want to set up a 10-15 seater call center and we are going to use VOIP’s our prospect clients want us to get a predictive dialer can you tell me what the going rate is?

AMIT SEHGAL

HI
    I WANT TO START A VOICE BASED CALL CENTRE WITH A CAPACITY OF 15 SEATS, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE INFRASTRUCTURE COST AND THE PROCEDURE TO GET A PROJECT REPORT DONE AND THE EXPENSES INCURED IN THE SETUP AND WORKING CAPITAL REQUIRED PLEASE HELP ASAP
    REGARDS

kaushik phukan

hi,
    i am running a sofware firm with a capacity of 15 workstations.
    i want to convert it to a 15 seater outbound call centre.

plz contact me

Regards,
    kaushik

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.