Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Setup

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 18 years ago by Abdul Wahab.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Samir Gupta

Dear All,

I would loke to setup a call center in Delhi. I am looking for the infrastructure companies who can provide complete solution to me to setup the hardware.

We are also looking for the consultants who can provide us the leads. We are more intrested in financial processes and legal transcription processes. Other processes are also invited.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

lalit tyagi

Hello samir
    Nice to see your mail.See opening call center would require certain technology.I know few companies who can help you for setting up your call center and plus can give you business.IF you can give us your contact details.I can refer them to you.
    Regards
    Lalit Tyagi

Abdul Wahab

Dear Lalit Tyagi

I want to establish a call center in Karachi.

Can you help with setup, feasibility, and business for my call center.

Abdul Wahab

Imran

Wahab, you dont have to look too far, there are very qualified individuals and companies in Pakistan, who can assist you with your needs for the business setup.

Abdul Wahab

Dear Imran

Can you come up with some references of those companes such can assist me in setting me up a call center. You see I already have a office space avalable.

Thanks.

Abdul Wahab.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.